All 28 art Reviews

Kratos as a Lady Kratos as a Lady

She seems pretty alright for murdering her husband and child. Doing just fine.

Sabtastic responds:

She's a free woman now!

Hahahaaaaa... that was horrible I'll show myself out.

Happy B-Day Cory! Happy B-Day Cory!

It's surreal.

I imagine if this ever got front page, it would be like mixing Coca Cola and Pepsi. Or at the very least, dividing by zero. Love it, not as grandeur as the original in its brilliantly unique simplistic devices... But it's defiantly a second best.

Lovely.

Araelyn responds:

Why thank youuu. :)

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

I thought something was up.

And luckily it's everything I thought it could and would be after looking at the profile picture.

Her uni brow is entitled to be the most alluring distinction to her outer and inner turmoil. She is, for all purposes, the most interesting woman in the world.

- Dos Equis

Morgan LeFlay Morgan LeFlay

Too be honest.

She may be more likable and deeper then Elaine. But since the series isn't quite over yet, it's more of a wait and see. I love the portrayal though.

The STICK SLAYER!!!! The STICK SLAYER!!!!

Love it.

Very lively of what Spurgin was likely to capture later down the line. It's good to see the tributes piling in for his series.

Dad, meet Mom. Dad, meet Mom.

At least someone did it.

Good thing it was you, since like, you seem to enjoy drawing the women folk... and you're quite good at it. <3

Since you don't want like, critique, there's no reason to bother. It's nice for what it is.

Not Cool Not Cool

This is fascinating.

If I were a network, studio, with millions of dollars, I would probably pick up a show similar to this. This is something that no show at the time (such as Doug) could pick up, in illustrative and fantastic over the top characters for a good twenty-something minute romp through an alt-universe of teenagers going through what they would call mundane but drama filled parody's.

In other words, the concept designs alone are enough to make me interested in seeing this come alive and work.

My Pokemans - Team Tastic My Pokemans - Team Tastic

MAGIKARP!

DO A SPLASH ATTACK!

Yoko Pinup Yoko Pinup

Looks great.

Not sure what else to really say about it.

Beware of Dogtooth Beware of Dogtooth

I thought that looked familiar.

It's absolutely delightful, just, by the way. Great lighting, blood, and perspective.

tl;dr: Love it.

sucho responds:

i'll be damned if the day comes when i don't have the patience to read seventee-

tl;dr: thnx