View Profile ReignOfHell

All 26 art Reviews

13 w/ Responses

She seems pretty alright for murdering her husband and child. Doing just fine.

Sabtastic responds:

She's a free woman now!

Hahahaaaaa... that was horrible I'll show myself out.

It's surreal.

I imagine if this ever got front page, it would be like mixing Coca Cola and Pepsi. Or at the very least, dividing by zero. Love it, not as grandeur as the original in its brilliantly unique simplistic devices... But it's defiantly a second best.

Lovely.

Araelyn responds:

Why thank youuu. :)

I thought something was up.

And luckily it's everything I thought it could and would be after looking at the profile picture.

Her uni brow is entitled to be the most alluring distinction to her outer and inner turmoil. She is, for all purposes, the most interesting woman in the world.

- Dos Equis

Too be honest.

She may be more likable and deeper then Elaine. But since the series isn't quite over yet, it's more of a wait and see. I love the portrayal though.

Love it.

Very lively of what Spurgin was likely to capture later down the line. It's good to see the tributes piling in for his series.

At least someone did it.

Good thing it was you, since like, you seem to enjoy drawing the women folk... and you're quite good at it. <3

Since you don't want like, critique, there's no reason to bother. It's nice for what it is.

This is fascinating.

If I were a network, studio, with millions of dollars, I would probably pick up a show similar to this. This is something that no show at the time (such as Doug) could pick up, in illustrative and fantastic over the top characters for a good twenty-something minute romp through an alt-universe of teenagers going through what they would call mundane but drama filled parody's.

In other words, the concept designs alone are enough to make me interested in seeing this come alive and work.

MAGIKARP!

DO A SPLASH ATTACK!

Looks great.

Not sure what else to really say about it.

I thought that looked familiar.

It's absolutely delightful, just, by the way. Great lighting, blood, and perspective.

tl;dr: Love it.

sucho responds:

i'll be damned if the day comes when i don't have the patience to read seventee-

tl;dr: thnx

I've been here for too long.

28, Male